Mother

Song and lyric are written by Titu



I am sorry mother

I can not be your pride

I can not be a boy you can ask help

But on the other hand

I make you sad

I only can make you disappointed



I hear your heart is screamin'

Son..please help me

I can not do it all by my self

But what i do

I let you go

I really really do let you go



This i wanna say to you,mom

Mother..i am sorry

Please forgive me

For my everything

Cuz you're my everything

You're light of my heart

You're love of my life

Cuz you're my only one



You dont know that you..

My only one i have,mom

That's the way i am to show how much i...

You're my everything

That i ever want

No mother,

There is no other

But

You don't know that you

My only one i have,mom

that's the way i am to show how much i..

You're my everything for me